When you get married, you dream of spending a lifetime together. This lifetime has highs and lows and you support each other through every one of those. The promises to each other and the commitment of choosing each other every day is what binds you to each other. The anniversary is the perfect day to make your spouse feel appreciated and loved.
Anniversaries are the day you get to think about all the good memories you made with your spouse and look forward to making new ones. The joy of sharing your life, memories, happiness, burdens, and secrets is what binds your soul to each other. Giving the perfect gift on this day is imperative and the gift has sentimental value. Let us look at a few items that you can gift your partner, to express your affection and respect.
- Cufflinks -You are free to explore latest jewellery trends, but some people might find jewellery to be ostentatious. For such people, it is important to come up with solutions that can be functional as well as beautiful. Cufflinks are the safest option for people who avoid jewellery and wear formal clothes on most occasions.
- Bracelets – Bracelets are generally adorned by everyone and the abundance of choices available means everyone is sure to find something they like. From pure gold jewellery to precious stones, bracelets are extremely versatile. They can be layered with other bracelets, jewellery or watches.
- Nose pins – For the free-spirited folks, nose pins can be a perfect gift. While buying something for themselves, people generally overlook nose pins are they are difficult to replace and neutral colour, and a conventional shape is preferred to increase the functionality. You can break the monotony of your spouse’s nose pin collection by gifting trendy nose pins.
- Pendants – Who doesn’t like a solitaire as a gift? Your spouse may have many rings or may not be fond of rings, but a solitaire pendant is sure to make them happy. Pendants can be paired with any kind of chain according to one’s fancy and requirement for length.
- Rings – One of the most romantic and intimate gifts of all time is a ring. Rings can be of various types and you can choose the one your partner is sure to appreciate. A cocktail ring, a plain band, bands with precious stones, solitaire rings, and many more. If you are not sure about the size, you can even buy the adjustable yet classy ring. You can get these personalized by getting inscriptions that have names, dates or other important facts about the two of you. Depending on your spouse’s choice you can even get theme rings based on fictional characters and stories.
- Brooch or lapel pin – For the minimalists, this can be a really good gift. A brooch or a lapel pin can add a touch of humour, glamour, or class depending on what you decide to gift. A brooch can be put on a dress or a gown. It can be used to add glimmer to an outfit with solid colours.
Anniversary gifts have to be thoughtful and not extravagant. The sentiments attached to the gift are far more valuable than the gift itself. Gestures speak louder than any gift.